We are POWER SHIFTER.
If you're in search of something better, come join us.
Culture can't be copied.
Our values are so important to us that without them, we can't do our jobs.
We believe that when we lead through the door of openness and transparency, others will follow.
We strive to understand others on their own terms and bring them within the orbit of our own experience.
We learn more by looking for the answer to a question than we do from learning the answer itself.
Shift your career.
Don’t see your role here? We’re always interested in talking to excellent people who are interested in our work — go ahead and fill out a general application.
We believe there's a different way to work — a way that puts employees first. So we designed a culture that proves it.
Working with us, you can expect:
We invest in our employees' — and the earth's — well-being
- A competitive health benefits program with an annual health spending account
- We offset each team member’s carbon footprint via the Carbon Neutral Club, because we believe the earth deserves to be healthy, too
Work-life balance built into your calendar — not just as a buzzword
- Extended long weekends during the summer months
- Office closures over the December holiday season
- Parental leave benefit top-ups
An authentic commitment to diversity & inclusion
- We hire for culture contributions, not “culture fit” — because we envision a future where design reflects the needs of all people, not an outdated status quo
A transparent employee share pool and recognition program
- We run a profit-sharing program, so that all full-time employees benefit from POWER SHIFTER’s net profits, together
- We use Bonus.ly to give our peers recognition, giving visibility to all team members’ contributions
100% of our team would recommend us to a friend.
“Great place to work with a lot of heart. Caring leadership, organized direction, great track record of continuous improvement…”
Senior Web Developer
“The people, agency and culture is amazing. Every employee understands it's a team as a whole...incredibly supportive.”
Senior UI Designer
“The leadership team truly cares about developing their team members. Through hands-on training...there are always new projects and challenges to tackle.”